Weekend/Holiday Admissions Coordinator
|Title:||Weekend/Holiday Admissions Coordinator|
DescriptionRoyal Braintree Nursing and Rehabilitation Center operates a 190 bed licensed skilled living facility that offers an uncommon blend of superior care and dedicated professionals. Royal Braintree proudly offers an impressive list of innovative benefits, including Diabetes Specialty Services from the world-renowned Joslin Diabetes Center, the highly regarded Royal Innovation: Alzheimer’s Care program under the direction of industry expert Maureen Bradley, a dedicated cultural immersion program serving the Russian-speaking population involving language, activities, customs, and cuisine, and superb, comprehensive short-term rehabilitation in our upscale “Terrace” wing.
Royal Braintree has an opening for a Weekend/Holiday Admissions Coordinator
The Admissions Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
· Manages the companies inquiry and admission process
· Provides excellent customer service to all residents and family members
· Verifies insurance information
· Reviews and completes sign in paperwork for new admissions
· Provides facility information and follow-up
· Maintains working relationships with referring community agencies
· Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of admission documentation
· Faxes daily bed availability updates to referring community members
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
Education & Experience:
· LPN with three+ years experience in healthcare admissions field.
· Working knowledge of Windows-based software.
· Ability to understand all aspects of the long-term care environment.
The Royal Health Group is a family-owned company offering innovative healthcare and senior living at our six skilled nursing facilities south of Boston and our welcoming assisted living community in Harwich on Cape Cod. All of our properties are TJC (The Joint commission, formerly JCAHO) accredited, a rating given to only the best nursing homes in the country. We pledge to maintain the “Royal Standard of Excellence” in everything we do, from long term skilled nursing and superb short term rehabilitation, to our “Royal Innovation” series of specialty services in Alzheimer’s care, diabetes management, cardiac care, nutrition, and more. When you make the Royal Health Group your next career move, you’re not joining a company where you are just another employee; you become a member of the family. Royal Health Group is an equal opportunity employer.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications