Royal Fairhaven Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is looking for Qualified and Dynamic RN/LPNs.
We are looking for full time RN/LPN candidates available to work overnight (11pm - 7am) (Some weekends and holidays may be required)
- The RN/LPN will advocate for the residents in his or her care while communicating and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- The RN/LPN will provide and document resident and family education reports and maintain an organized and clean care environment.
- The RN/LPN will participate in the patients plan of care, nursing summaries, documentation, etc
- The RN/LPN will work closely with medication administration, IV therapy, wound care, treatments, and nursing assessments.
- All other duties assigned per the Director or Assistant Director of Nursing.
Education & Experience:
- Graduate of an approved Nursing program;
- Valid Registered Nurse(RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts;
- Previous experience as a licensed nurse for a long-term care facility highly preferred
Royal Health Group offers:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Electronic pay stubs
- Health, vision and dental benefits
The Royal Health Group is a family-owned company offering innovative healthcare and senior living at our six skilled nursing facilities south of Boston and our welcoming assisted living community in Harwich on Cape Cod. All of our properties are TJC (The Joint commission, formerly JCAHO) accredited, a rating given to only the best nursing homes in the country. We pledge to maintain the “Royal Standard of Excellence” in everything we do, from long term skilled nursing and superb short term rehabilitation, to our “Royal Innovation” series of specialty services in Alzheimer’s care, diabetes management, cardiac care, nutrition, and more. When you make the Royal Health Group your next career move, you’re not joining a company where you are just another employee; you become a member of the family. Royal Health Group is an equal opportunity employer.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications