DescriptionRoyal Fairhaven is looking for experienced Medical Records to join their winning team!!!!!
Medical Records Assistant Job Description
Responsible for maintaining the files included in a patient's health information portfolio, including medical history, symptoms, examination results, diagnostic tests, treatment methods, and other services.
- Organize and manage patients' health information data.
- Ensure paperwork is properly filled out.
- Verify accuracy and accessibility of files.
- Ensure all files are secure.
- Communicate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to clarify diagnoses or to obtain additional information.
- Maintain health records (EHR) databases.
- Develop and maintain health information networks.
- Codify patients' medical information for reimbursement purposes.
- Assign a code to each diagnosis and procedure by using classification systems software.
- Associate Degree as a Medical Records
- Experience in Long Term Facility
- Ability to work on a fast paced environment
- Dependable and reliable
The Royal Health Group is a family-owned company offering innovative healthcare and senior living at our six skilled nursing facilities south of Boston and our welcoming assisted living community in Harwich on Cape Cod. All of our properties are TJC (The Joint commission, formerly JCAHO) accredited, a rating given to only the best nursing homes in the country. We pledge to maintain the “Royal Standard of Excellence” in everything we do, from long term skilled nursing and superb short term rehabilitation, to our “Royal Innovation” series of specialty services in Alzheimer’s care, diabetes management, cardiac care, nutrition, and more. When you make the Royal Health Group your next career move, you’re not joining a company where you are just another employee; you become a member of the family. Royal Health Group is an equal opportunity employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications