|Title:||RN Nursing Supervisor|
Royal Fairhaven has an opening for a full-time Registered Nurse Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide direct resident care in accordance with established plans
- Supervise Clinical Nurses and CNAs
- Act in the capacity as a Team Leader
- Assist in the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned resident
- Provide supervision / counseling as needed to unit staffing
- All other duties assigned per the Director or Assistant Director of Nursing.
This position requires working 11P-7A.
Education & Experience:
Graduate of an approved Nursing program;
Valid Registered Nurse(RN) license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts;
Minimum of 3 years of nursing experience;
Minimum of 1 year experience in nursing administration;
Nursing experience in a long-term care setting preferred
The Royal Health Group is a family-owned company offering innovative healthcare and senior living at our six skilled nursing facilities south of Boston and our welcoming assisted living community in Harwich on Cape Cod. All of our properties are TJC (The Joint commission, formerly JCAHO) accredited, a rating given to only the best nursing homes in the country. We pledge to maintain the “Royal Standard of Excellence” in everything we do, from long term skilled nursing and superb short term rehabilitation, to our “Royal Innovation” series of specialty services in Alzheimer’s care, diabetes management, cardiac care, nutrition, and more. When you make the Royal Health Group your next career move, you’re not joining a company where you are just another employee; you become a member of the family. Royal Health Group is an equal opportunity employer.